Manila, Philippines – Adamson University Department of Communication tied up with Exklusiv Malate to hold a party entitled COMMunity uNIGHTed for all Communication major students last February 15.
The event, which started at four o’clock in the afternoon, was attended by an approximate of five hundred students together with all the professors from the Department of Communication namely:
- Prof. Mari Jeanie Derillo
- Prof. Marc Pacoma
- Prof. Joel Zaporteza
- Prof. Glenn Irwin Reynon
- Ms. Marianne Escanilla
- Ms. Anne Katherine Cortez
The Adamson University Mass Communication Society (AUMaCommS) officers were also awarded in recognition to their unconditional service for the whole COMM-unity during their term. They are as follows:
- Genina Mariel Arceo, President
- Maria Lorena Miranda, Vice President
- Love Fetalver, Secretary
- Jellie Ann Esparza, Treasurer
- Jeffrey Santos, Auditor
- Kate Jazeleen Leong, P.R.O.
- Mara Villar, Assistant P.R.O.
- Kevin Lanoria, Academic Director
- Nico Gozarin, Outreach Director
- Mark Ericko Dela Cruz, Environmental Director
- Gerson Condicion, Religious Director
- Chissan Rae Balderas, Sports Director
During the event, Exklusiv Malate assisted the COMM-unity with a Disk Jockey and they also provided free food and drinks to all the attendees. Aside from the send off party to graduating students, the event also served as an avenue for latest announcements including the changing of the organization’s name, launching of the organization’s official shirt, announcing of the very first official production team of COMM-unity, and awarding of recognition to some students who shined on that event.